Thursday, March 25, 2010

She loves her Great Grandma Connie!
Relaxin....:)

Rory's First Trip to Nordstom's.....one of many!:)


Daddy in her "Daddy thinks I am a cook Chick" shirt! Thanks Aunt Linds!








First walk in the "BOB." A great stroller!

First of many trips to Target!

I babysit one of my former students Lauren 2 days a week! She loves Rory...as long as she isn't crying!

She likes to read to Rory in her swing!

Precious Baby!




Spence and Natalie came to visit and brought us delicious cookies and a yummy chicken casserole!



I am sorry I haven't updated the blog lately.....we have been very busy! We are enjoying every minute of Rory Grace. She is sleeping very well through the night.....Greg puts her to bed around 8 or 9pm and she wakes up around 1 or 2am. I feed her and then she wakes up at 5:30am i feed her again and then she usually sleeps till 8am. She still sleeps in the bassinet in our room but we are going to try the crib in her room this week. Last week Aunt Lindsey came to visit and we took her out to eat to Christina's. She did a wonderful job! Thank you Aunt Lindsey for helping out during your visit! We love you! Mimi came to visit again and we took Rory shopping. She had her first trip to Nordstroms and really enjoyed the piano and all the shiny shoes. She really is very good when we are out and about! Thank you Mimi! This weekend we are headed to Austin to see Cousin Coopie's first baseball game and hang out with the family. I go back to work in less than two weeks and I am having mixed feelings. I am not looking forward to the exhaustion that is sure to come or not being with Rory every minute. But it will be nice to have adult interaction during the day again and I do miss my kiddos at school. :) Also, I will be forced to get out of my pajamas before 2pm. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment