Monday, September 6, 2010

Auntie Reagan and Cousin Coop come to visit!!!

We had a great weekend! Cousin Coop and Auntie Reagan came to visit! On Friday we ordered pizza and relaxed! Saturday we went shopping, Central Market for lunch, to the park, grilled
k-bobs, and watched football! It was such a great weekend! I love family weekends. :)
Rory and I on the patio! :)
We are easily entertained! little lucita :)

Wreckem Tech! And she loves when I sing the "Fight Raiders Fight" song! :)

Rory loves Cooper! She just sat and stared at him. It was so cute!

We started Rory on fruits this week. She loves applesauce, but is not too fond of Pears! Being the evil parents we are we kept giving her spoonfuls because we loved her facial expressions. :)

Cooper fulfilled one of my dreams on Saturday of being a professional photographer. I took him to the park and he was my model! I took so many pictures and he loved to pose. It was so much fun! :)

so cute!

:)


Aunties and Cousins!! :)

Gigem! Just before she spit up sweet potatoes all over him.

:)

Another professional photo! :)


Popcicles and "discussing" why cartoons are better then football! Sorry coop you won't win that argument! :)

he loves her :)

Rory loves her auntie and by Sunday she would cry when Reagan wasn't laying next to her entertaining her! :)















2 comments:

  1. What a great weekend, I cant wait for winter time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! CUTEST KIDS EVER!!! And pretty ladies, too:)

    ReplyDelete