Sunday, May 22, 2011

Out and About....:)

Rory loves her aunties!!! :)
Linds and Aaron...happy birthday aaron (monday)!!! :)
havin fun with nana and papa
:)
:)
so much lovin
taking a walk with Great Grandma :)
just after she gave a big kiss to great grandpa :)
Last week Rory and I stayed pretty busy...we went with Nana V to visit Great Grandma Connie, Great Grandpa Dick, Great Auntie Fran, and Great Uncle Bob. She loves being the center of attention and loves all that loving. I also took Rory to Chuck E Cheese and she LOVED IT! She enjoyed dancing with Chuck and riding all the rides. However she thought all the "balls" were hers. The basketballs, the colorful plastic balls, and the . I think we will be going to see Chuck-E often! We also spent lots of time outside this week...every morning I take Rory on a 45 minute walk around the trails in our neighborhood. We always stop to see the turtles...and now I can't go over this certain bridge without her noticing and begging (squealing) to stop. It is a precious moment...and I treasure it every morning knowing this will be a tradition and something she will remember forever. If it isn't too hot I like to take her out in the backyard for at least an hour in the afternoon. She rides in her pink coup, collects rocks, plays with Layla, helps mommy water the plants, blow bubbles, and sit at her picnic bench. I also love this time...she loves pointing and looking at the birds and she LOVES LOVES Airplanes. We don't live to far from Alliance airport so they are always flying over.
On Saturday, Rory and I went to Nana V and Papa J's for the day. Aaron, Linds, and some of there friends came to to town to hang out by the pool. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed lunch, snacks, and relaxing! Greg came over too after work and they grilled fajitas!! Rory loves the pool!!! :) I love seeing Rory around family...she is so loved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment