Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fun Week!!!

I am not doing well without my camera....we had a fun filled week too and no photos to remember it buy! :( We attended Babygarten at the library on Monday. Rory loves the library and Ms. Monica the teacher. She is always on the move at Babygarten....she loves digging in other mommies purses to find their IPHONES or KEYS. :) We went to the Safari Park in Southlake and met the Smith girls for a morning of fun! Abigail (5 years old) took Rory down the slides, helped her out of the ball pits and up the stairs ( I realized it will be so easy if Rory is that age when we have our next baby). We also went to see baby Jaxson and my cousin Tori at the hospital! And a Baby shower for one of my old co-workers at Primrose...Rory got to see all her old teachers and loved getting lots of hugs! I also started working with Kelli at Little Sprouts this week....I will be helping Kelli out with her little crew two days a week (of course Rory comes along too). SHE LOVES IT and I LOVE spending the day with my dear friend like the old days at Primrose! We make a great team! We finished Sunday off at church and lunch at Chili's with Daddy and an afternoon playdate with Amanda and Maddie!
Auntie Reagan and Cousin Coop come to visit this Weekend!! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment