Sunday, April 22, 2012

 And a SUCKER FOR THE RIDE HOME!......
 Cake time with ALEX....:)
 The whole gang!
 So much fun at JUMP FOR FUN!
 WEEEEEEEE!
 The Birthday Boy JACK and I :) I love him!
 Jump FOR FUN with Daddy!
 Helping Daddy pull the weeds


Below: Rory's evening snack (a cup of KIX...it really is kid tested mother approved) and the dog's anxiously awaiting for her to drop some.  Which is usually about half the cup!

We had a mellow weekend of delivering meals to the Seniors, Lunch at Chili's, Lowe's, yard work, Church, and attending a special boy's 5th birthday party at Jump For Fun.  I babysit Jack (one of my former student's at Primrose) and Alex usually one Saturday a month. They are two precious boys and I am so glad that I still get to see some of my students. I miss them sooo much! :) Jack invited Rory to his birthday party and she had a blast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment