Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ray Ray visit and Gender Reveal Party for Nanars!



Misty gave everyone one of these and we all opened them at the same time to reveal lots of BLUE glitter!! :) It's a BOY!

Max is VERY HAPPY!! :)

It's a BOY! :)


Morning photo ops...I know how my subjects love these! :)

Carousel ride at the MALL!

Thank you Auntie Ray Ray for my early bday present!

So cute! They kiss the heart and then put it inside their bear!

Hugs for Miss Halloween!

Giving Miss Halloween a bath!

Rylee loves this musical hippo...she can be fussy and we pull the cord to play the music and she is happy as can be. I put Pink hippo on the floor next to her to make my coffee and when I came back she was giving her a HUG! so cute!
Auntie Ray Ray came to visit last weekend. She was my date to the gender reveal party! Greg and I have yet to leave both kiddos home with anyone. (We wouldn't subject our family/friends to that craziness!) So he stayed home to babysit (thank you honey) while Ray Ray and I hit downtown Fort Worth. We had a great time! It was so NICE!! As Shannon (Moma Taylor's hubby) said..."sitting across from you girls is like Disneyland on Crack...you can't help but smile!" We were laughing the whole time. You could tell I haven't been out in a while without the kiddos. :) So excited for Baby Carter to arrive! We also went to Build A Bear on Saturday! We rode the carousel at the mall and while Reagan did laps around the mall with Rylee Roo, Rory and I rode up and down the escalator 20 times.. (no joke) She loves it! It was a fun weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Side note...I have never really been interested in a "gender reveal" party! But IF Greg and I decided to have a 3rd...i think I will do one. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN and exciting to share! :)

    ReplyDelete