Monday, September 30, 2013

So a while back I won a 2 night stay at a Marriott from the wonderful organization Wives of Turf...well we had tried to schedule a getaway a few times, but it just didn't work out with my little love bug Rylee and her sleeping situation. (Made it hard to leave her with anybody) But the voucher expired in a couple weeks so we decided to have a "staycation." We reserved the room for the weekend at the Marriott in Southlake. The first night Greg watched the girls and Amanda and I had a girls night! We had drinks and appetizers at BRIO and then went to see the movie "Prisoners" at Harkins Theatre. It was sooo good! Then we went back to the hotel and had a drink at the bar and had a good night sleep! The  next evening Gregory was my date!! We lounged around the hotel for a bit then hit the local sports bar "Red Dawg Right" to watch the Aggie game! Happy Early Anniversary to us!! It was so nice to be alone with the hubs for the evening! It was my first night away from Rylee. :) We enjoyed a delicious breakfast the next morning and headed back home!! It was a wonderful weekend...I was so giddy to see my girls when we got home. I have decided I don't think I will be able to take more then a two night vacation away from them! Two nights was long enough!! :) I had a wonderful weekend with my BFF and the love of my life. :) 
Ready to go out!! :)
Gin and Tonic from the hotel bar and enjoying football! :) 


Thanks to Nana and Papa for watching the girls Saturday night!!




No comments:

Post a Comment