Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Pics #2


It was a great Christmas! Thank you to all who came/traveled to be with us! :)  

Aunt JJ  :) 

Rylee loved her little birdie from Uncle Buddy! :)



Rylee helping Daddy put her Klip Klop stable together! :)


Watching "Sound of Music" :) The Carrie Underwood version! :) J.R enjoyed it!!  :)

Loving her slide! 


Story Time with Aunt Merezie! 

Mom got the dreaded job of peeling potatoes! One of my favorite moments of Christmas was cooking with my Mom!! Everyone went to the park while we cooked! It was fun!! 


Love my handsome bearded hubby! Flannel and a beard??...what more could a girl ask for! :)

Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!  :)

Shooting some hoops with Cousin Coop! 


We went to McDonalds for a couple hrs before we took Mom and Coop to the train station! It was fun and made me wish I lived closer so we could have more play dates with family. :( 


No comments:

Post a Comment