Sunday, September 21, 2014

Soccer!!

We had two soccer games this weekend!! Grandma and Grandpa came to our Sunday game! Rory loved having an audience! :) She was not sleeping well this week so I took her to Dr. Scott on Friday she has double ear infections. He actually said, "Wow!" when he looked inside and then he let me take a look. I had no idea what I was looking at, but he told me it must be extremely painful. She was still up for playing her games this weekend though. :)
THANKS FOR COMING GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!! :)



Taking a rest on Grandpa's lap! It was HOT out there!



Best Buds! 
We had Bridget over to play on Wed! Her mom is a teacher and her Grandma takes care of her during the week. To give Grandma a break we had our first "drop off" play date and they had so much fun! They are Two Peas in a Pod. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment