Friday, December 19, 2014

Thanksgiving at PawPaw and Carlene's and Christmas Program

We also had a 2nd Thanksgiving at my Dad and Carlene's the day after Thanksgiving...didn't get too many pics..except for the pre- dinner bow lesson for the kiddos. :)

Rylee is a little unsure of her Uncle Buddy :)

Just because we have girls doesn't mean we can't try to have a bow hunter in the family! I tell Greg "we need  to get a lease before the teen years to ship them off when they make questionable choices"

It worked wonders for my sisters and I! :)




Decorating the Tree Night! :)


Christmas Program at School!


Rory and Bridget!! :)

Madison and Rory :)

Rory's Teacher, Mrs. Julie :)

Rory's friend Allie. They are so cute!!


So glad Papa J came! The girls loved showing him off to their friends and teachers!

"This is My Papa J!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment