Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Mimi and Aunt Vanna Visit :)


My Mom is on Spring Break so her and Aunt Vanna came up for a few days! We had so much fun going out to eat, playing at the park, going to church, ChikFila playtime, and best of all they watched Rylee while I took Rory to dance. Rory has not liked her dance class...she looks out the glass window staring at Rylee and I almost the whole time with "pleading" eyes. Well when I took her without Rylee on Monday she danced her heart out with a big smile. I'm beginning to think she thinks she is missing out on something "fun" while Rylee and I are in the hallway which explains her lack of participation. I was so very proud of her!! And she is quite the fabulous dancer. :)

Anywho...I miss Mimi and Vanna!!! We had such a fabulous time! Love ya'll!

I wish I would of taken more pictures..but we were BUSY BUSY! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment