Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stay at Home Mommy!!!

i love me some Gerber Ravioli!!!
taking a walk in my red wagon. I LOVE IT!
Mi Cocina double date with Kelli, Colton, and Spencer! :)
YEAH!!!
rearranging the stools so mommy can get those dust bunnies! :)
strolling the towne center :)
no mommy i didnt just eat dog food and a salt and vinegar chip that daddy dropped on the floor!

helping mommy sweep
i also like to chew on the broom handle :)
This past week was Rory and I's first week home together and boy did I LOVE IT!! I think I burned a million calories chasing her around all day...boy is she on the move. And what a little stinker she is....she loves dog food (and hoards them in both hands so when I am not looking she shoves it in her mouth...needless to say the dog food bowls have been moved to the laundry room) pulling all the plants over (she pulls on a leaf...looks at me...i say "Nooo Rory." and then she pulls the whole plant over...soil and all...and laughs hysterically...i am very scared for the teen years). We love to water the plants, go to the library, visit our friends Kelli and Colton, take walks through the park, she helps mommy clean (she loves the broom), many trips to Walmart (i always forget something), she loves to get the mail and chew on the junk mail, lunch with Papa J/Nana V, and I have been on a couple of babysitting gigs that she has come along for too! We have had a wonderful time....i am so excited to be staying home with her! I will be gettting better about posting at least once a week again! :) Here are some pics from this last week! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment