Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mimi Comes to Visit!

Just before we headed to the spa for our treatments!! I received an AMAZING Facial!
Pizza and Donuts when Mimi Comes!
loves when Mimi joins us for church!
every morning when I would get ready i would hear Rory laughing hysterically.....that is because Mimi was doing a Puppet show! :)
Dropped Mimi off at the train station :( $20 a ticket....WOW!
Mimi came to visit for a few days this week!! One day I met her at the Four Seasons spa for some relaxation....we also had an amazing lunch in our room! It was so nice and my first facial! Thank you Nana and Papa for watching Rory. We went to the mall (where Rory was bullied for the first time at the kid area...her Mimi came to her defense), BJ's, Mimi joined Jamie and I on our Haltom City Seniors Meal delivery, and one day Mimi watched Rory while Greg and I went to the movies...Ahhhhh the movies!!! Sprite, Reeses, Popcorn, and a nice cold theatre when it is 100 degrees out...is HEAVEN! Thank you for a wonderful few days Mimi!! I am not looking forward to my mom's school starting and her mid-week visits coming to an end! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment