Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We are trying to SURVIVE the Texas Heat....

Popsicles....help us.....
and maybe a little dirt for an extra kick...
Even with this awful heat (we don't know how daddy does it) Rory and I try to get outside at least twice a day...We ALWAYS take our 45 minute stroll to see the turtles at the park (this walk usually occurs within 20 minutes of her waking up...yes we are out the door between 6:45-7:00...otherwise it is way toooo HOT! In the afternoon for less than 30 minutes we enjoy a Popsicle, water the flowers, play in her whale pool, or play fetch with Layla Lou. Have I mentioned our sweet Rory has had 6 new teeth pop up within the last month and a half...3 of those being her back molars....GOOD TIMES!!! Today she only slept for 30 minutes due to the pain...(I think) i feel the 1.5-2 hour naps I have been spoiled with will soon becoming to an end...
We are ready for the FALL...we went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and they already had their Fall/Halloween decor out....it really got me excited. I have already decided on our Halloween costumes....
Rory- Boo (Monsters Inc)
Daddy- Mike Wasowski (Monsters Inc)
Mommy- Celia (Monsters Inc) (sometimes greg probably thinks I really do have snakes coming out of my head...ha ha..i kid i kid)
Oh yes...this will be a family affair...and Greg has already agreed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment