Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Our Sweet Layla....

she loves walking Layla around the house with her leash! So cute! And Layla obediently follows her. :)
snuggles for Layla :)
Best Buds!!!
I will have to admit Layla and I used to have a love/hate relationship...as a pup she was a psycho (as all labs are) however I did not know the pup stage lasted 2 years. So when she was huge and still a pup....i was highly annoyed by her. And her dog hair is another subject... However, she has really mellowed out the last few years and since I have been staying at home since April WE HAVE REALLY BONDED!! I love her and I especially love her because she loves RORY!! She lets Rory love, tug, pull, drag, hit and climb on her! All with a mellow and loving personality.. (i would love to know what she is thinking)! Maybe she loves Rory because of all the extra goodies she leaves laying around for snacks! Rory can be having a screaming fit and if I say "where's Layla?" She looks at me with a wondering look and says "Dayla?" and then goes off to find her/torture her...giving me some quiet sanity! She is my saving Grace, our sweet Layla!! I feel having Layla and Toby around has made Rory a loving, nurturing, and fearless. Pets create and instill something in kids that they will have for a lifetime! I am so grateful for my fur balls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment