Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This and That....

Rory playing with Grandma's Duck! :)
Rory playing with Grandma's Ducky!Rory playing with Grandma's Ducky!
She loves her Great Grandpa Dick!
Kisses for Grandma! :)
:)
Sitting on the couch her Great Great Grandpa Loren made!
Dad's and their kiddos!
Mom's and their kiddos! :)
We had a busy and fun week last week...but I didn't take many pics. :( We went to see Grandma and Grandpa on Wednesday for a delicious dinner....Rory loves her great grandparents! And they are quite smitten with her too! We also had MOPS on Friday morning and then Greg, Rory, and I went to Northeast Mall/Toys R US to do a little Christmas shopping. Rory saw Santa and was so excited she kept waving at him each time we passed....so cute! There were NO lines so we might take her this week to see him to avoid the holiday rush!
Saturday I worked the Fall Festival that our church puts on for THE ACADEMY OF WEST BIRDVILLE. ( a Title 1 school) Last year I took pics, but this year I decided to serve food. It was so rewarding...I served with Danielle an 11 year old girl. I took so much away from this...some of these kids hardly ever recieve a hot meal. They were so thankful and appreciative...I take for granted everyday that we have good health, a house, food, clothes, and a loving home. I was so humbled and it made me feel quite selfish when I complain/want things that I don't need. "If we have food and clothing, with these we shall be content." (1 Timonty 6:8) I know I say this so often, but I love our church and all the opportunities they are opening up for me. They have shown me the Grace of God. :) I can't wait till Rory is old enough to serve next to me!
Saturday night I babysat The Clarke Boys and Rory got to hang out with Daddy and Brock and watch the Aggie's go into 4 overtimes. ( I think) She sure likes Brock (Greg's coworker) and as always loves company! :) Sunday--Church, Walmart, and the PARK!! And Monday we drove up to see Terrel, Rachel, and Baby Mason! He is so precious! And Rory loves a newborn baby! We had a great time visiting and I loved holding that sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment