Saturday, March 10, 2012

ADDISON QUINN KOZAK---makes her debut! :)

Rory doing her "homework" with Cousin Cooper...i had to take a phone call outside so I put PawPaw in charge for about 7 minutes. When I left them they were like this and when I came back in my dad had already seperated them. Ha Ha. Rory had been moved to the breakfast nook to complete her "homework". I think he may of been having flashbacks. ha ha! DOUBLE TROUBLE!

CHEERIOS FOR BREAKFAST!


Auntie Linds was nice enough to share some of her Fruit Loops with Rory!


:) Addison is such a pretty little baby!!


Kisses for Addison...this really choked me up...ADORABLE!! :)


Cousins!!


The new family of Three! :)



trying to get a closer look at Addison :)


I was not feeling good later that afternoon...and I may of called Auntie Reagan crying because my sweet angel would not take a nap and I really needeed to lay down. Thankfully she came right over and her and Carlene entertained her for a couple hours. So I could rest. It is very hard without Daddy around. :)


Rory and I went to Georgetown on Monday to help take care of my nephew for a few days. What a sweet surprise when Baby Addison was born while we were in town. Rory and I made a trip to the hospital to visit Aunt Linds, Uncle Aaron, and Baby Addison. Rory and I were both quite smitten and Rory couldn't get enough of her new cousin. We are so blessed and thankful another new little one has joined our family! Congrats Aaron and Linds! Love you guys! God is GOOD!











No comments:

Post a Comment