Sunday, May 6, 2012

16 Weeks with Baby Hammerlun. I sure am showing a lot sooner with Baby #2! :)


Off to church we go...So glad my mom came. Temple Grandin was a guest speaker at our church today. She is huge autism/asperger's advocate. So I was glad my mom was there to enjoy. There were so many families there with special needs children it was amazing how much impact she has had. "We are all his masterpiece!" Ephesians 2:10 

Rory decided to try on my heels before church! She walked better in them than I do! :)

:)

Auntie Linds came to visit! :)

Addi enjoying a little snooze on Uncle Greg! :)

:)

Cheese!!! I love Baby Addi!

Family Time at Nana and Papa! Aunt Terri and Cousin Brit came to visit too!

We had a busy weekend!! On Thursday, Rory and I headed to Azle for the day to spend some time with Nana, Papa, Linds, Addi, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Terri, and Cousin Brit. She loves her cousin Addi and she was such a big helper. She is going to be a great big sis! We did have our first (and hopefully last) pool incident. I opened the back door to head outside..i was right behind Rory and she bolted. She ran right of the pool ledge and into the water. I jumped in right behind her and pulled her out. (We were both fully clothed.) She gasped for air for a second and then cried for a second. And then was happy/smiling again. Mommy on the other hand was in shock and a little terrified. I decided "I HATE POOLS!" lol. It was very scary. I see swimming lessons in the near future.

On Friday, Linds and Addi came over for another play date. Rory loves having her Baby Cousin around. They are just too cute!! We also enjoyed a birthday lunch at Zoe's Kitchen with Nana! That night Greg, Rory, and I made a special trip to Cherry Berry for some yummy yogurt to wish Daddy a Happy 31st Birthday! We love you!

On Saturday, Mimi and Coop came up for a visit and Greg and I headed to the Movie Tavern to see "The Five Year Engagement." It was a good movie! We enjoyed sitting in a cold dark theatre. :) We then grabbed some yummy burgers at Love Shack. Thank you Mimi for taking care of our sweet pea while we had a wonderful date!

Lunch at Zoe's with Nana and Linds!

No comments:

Post a Comment