Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rory and Lauren :)

Playing at Lauren's...she kept calling her baby "Baby Addi." So cute!

Playing outside with Sophie (Lauren's dog)...she didn't hesitate to start bossing her around much like she does with Toby and Layla. :) 

Enjoying some water activities :)

Sunday Picnic Lunch at the Park...Mooyah Burgers! :)

MILKSHAKE!! Rory's favorite thing of all time...everytime we pass Sonic she says "Milkshake!"

Swinging with Daddy and a Milkshake...life doesn't get better for this little one!


We had a pretty laid back week/weekend. Rory and I headed to Lauren's house Wednesday and Thursday. (Lauren is one of the very first student's I taught at Primrose...when she was 3 yrs old and now she is almost 8) Her regular babysitter was on vacation so Rory and I were glad we were able to spend a couple of days with her. She loved playing with all her "big girl" toys. Rory was such a trooper since I had to wake her up at 5:30am both mornings to get to Trophy Club by 6am. On Thursday when I woke her up I said,"Do you want to go see Lauren?" She responded (in a state of slumber)..."Kitty Kat, Puppy, Pet!" Friday Rory and I went to Let's Jump (the bounce house place) and we had pizza and movie night! We watched "We Bought a Zoo" so cute!! Daddy had to work almost all day Saturday....but he did get to sneak away for a couple of hours to help Rory and I deliver meals at the Sr. Center and have lunch at Jason's Deli. Saturday afternoon we brought out the water toys and enjoyed the beautiful outdoors! Again this afternoon we enjoyed the outdoors with a picnic after church! :) A great weekend. :)


*a little story...there is an elderly man who lives with his daughter and son-in-law a few houses down from us. I think he is in his  early 90's. His name is Cleonard. He gets his daily exercise by using his walker to walk to the edge of his driveway in our alleyway. (when I talk about Cleonard with Reagan she says it reminds her of the little old man in THE HOLIDAY) Rory and I always see him when we are headed to the park or taking Toby for a walk. He always greets us (Rory) with "hey girl how are you? I love you!" it is the SWEETEST thing in the whole world. She used to be a little shy around him...but this week she shouted "HEY!!!" when she saw him and had this big smile on her face ready to jump out of the wagon. He gave her a candy bar (I think he just wanted to give her a bite but she took the whole PAYDAY!) Rory is such a sweet light to the people around her. I am so proud to be her mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment