Saturday, July 14, 2012

Daddy's Fishing/Girl's Weekend

Greg and Uncle Buddy Fishing :)

Auntie Ray Ray

Greg, Paw Paw, and Uncle Buddy are in Port Mansfield this weekend to do a little fishing. So thankfully, Auntie Reagan came down to keep Rory and I company. We went to Bear Creek Park, Toys R Us, and Christina's for lunch! Greg is terrified to leave me alone right now (afraid I will go into labor) but it makes him feel better if a trusted family member is watching out for me. So Ray Ray was up for the job this weekend. We love you Ray Ray!

We also went over to Aunt JJ's this morning to see her new apartment and then we picked up lunch from Raising Cane's and enjoyed our lunch at Trinity Park in Downtown Fort Worth.

Love these two ladies so much for all they do for me/Rory! xoxo

Camera still broken so IPhone pics will have to do! I am feeling lost without my CANON!

No comments:

Post a Comment