Friday, July 20, 2012

Rory and her big girl bed :)

Rory did so great in her big girl bed last night! We did our normal routine and put her in bed and shut the door. She immediately jumped off the bed and tried to turn the lights on. Greg and I were watching this from the video monitor. As I was washing my face Greg was giving me the four one one. "She just made a bee-line for the window." lol. We were laughing so hard. Is that cruel? Then she lost her pacifier among all the blankets and toys and was throwing everything off the bed in a mad search for it. She was crying during this time. :( After about 10 minutes I went in there and laid down with her for about 10 minutes and she fell asleep. She slept 10pm-7am the entire night! We are so proud of her. She has been waking up when she was in her crib at 3am every night and getting in bed with us...I think she had just outgrown her crib and was uncomfortable. At least, that is what I keep telling myself. Let's hope tonight goes even better!!! She was so excited when she woke up. "I sleep in big girl bed!" YEAH RORY!! I am a little worried about nap time today! WE CAN DO IT!!

A special THANK YOU.....to Mimi and Danny Boy for buying an early BABY #2 gift and purchasing the video monitor. I would not of been able to sleep well without being able to see my little munchkin resting peacefully in her big girl bed. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MIMI! Thank you to Kelli and Spencer for giving us their double bed! And to Nana and Papa J for the sheet set and pillows!! Rory is one lucky lady! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment