Sunday, September 23, 2012

Auntie Ray Ray and Race Weekend :)

Auntie Ray Ray crossing the finish line :) I think these photos are cool looking! They were going real fast!! :)

Daddy and Rory crossing the finish line (actually I missed them and then Greg turned back around a recreated it for me..lol) He was too fast for me!

Ready Set Go! Reagan and I had been talking about the race all day...Rory thought she was "running" in the race and was not too happy when we fist put her in the stroller...but really enjoyed the "run in the dark" once Daddy got going! :)

The Racers!

The Racers!

Rory loves her Auntie Ray Ray!

Spoiled at Target by Aunt Reagan with a new Toy and Outfit!
Aunt Reagan came to visit this weekend. Friday night, we cooked Taco's in the crock pot and Greg made his "famous" salsa. (Requested by Aunt Ray Ray) Saturday..we went to Target, park, and then Chili's for lunch...a long afternoon nap, and then the "Race in the Dark" Saturday night. It was a fun weekend and ALWAYS nice to have an extra set of hands around to help me/us. Love you Reagan!

1 comment:

  1. That top pic of my with Greg is awful! Oh well. I had tons of fun thanks for being such great hosts as always. I love to spoil my niece!

    ReplyDelete