Friday, December 14, 2012

Ugly Christmas Sweater MOPS Christmas Party!


My wonderful and beautiful friend from MOPS...Sarah Ruth!! We had our Ugly Christmas Sweater Party today at MOPS...so much fun! Greg asked me to stop on the way home to pick up some BBQ sauce...the high school girl at the register said with a tad bit of sarcasm..."You're looking very festive." I responded with "I was at an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party." Her response with her hands up.."I wasn't going to say anything." I was thinking.."I swear! I don't normally dress like this..give me a few years though."

Every time you check in at MOPS they have a basket where you can write your husbands name on a piece of paper and place it in the basket if they have done something sweet or kind you want to brag to all the MOPS ladies about. I always put Greg's name because he is so good to me...and today his name was drawn. I stood up and told about 60 fellow mommies that Greg is always willing to watch our girls...(in fact he was home watching Rylee during the MOPS meeting) he takes Rory to work when mommy needs a break, stays up with them so mommy can sleep, watches them while I sneak away to a movie with Aunt Reagan. He comes home from a long day at work and immediately dives in to our crazy household always willing to help.  He loves his girls and treasures the time he has with them! He is a wonderful Daddy/Husband and I don't tell him that enough. That is why he received the "UDAMAN" get it "You the man!" Candy Bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment