Saturday, January 26, 2013

Some pics....

Rory in her kitchen!! Cooking naked...what more could you ask for?

Can't believe she is almost three...Park time!

Watched Lauren for two weeks...taking/picking up from school. Taking to activities...and she had dinner with us too. It was fun with 3 kiddos...but showed me I DO have patience. (most of the time) Lauren made a pallet for Rory in Rylee's rocker while they watched "The Grinch" (Rory's new favorite movie)

Watching Football with Daddy

Rory reading to her baby sister!

Big Smiles all the time! Cutie!

Early morning wake up time for Rylee...but Daddy still snoozing! :)


Sorry so late with the blog...every time I logged on it wouldn't let me post pics...but it magically fixed overnight I guess. We have had a BUSY few weeks! Will post more entries later but here are a few random pics I've taken. :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg that pic of Greg and her is so funny! She's an early bird like her auntie, I'm in my prime during coffee time.......I think I made a jingle!

    ReplyDelete