Tuesday, June 4, 2013

#1 Big Sister


All Mom's/Dad's know that around dinner or just before is the "witching hour." Most of the time I have Greg to help me, but with the HOT SUMMER DAYS upon us I am left to dinner/bedtime duties solo. (Thankfully Greg does get to go in later in the morning so that is nice. :)) Rory has had a turning point....(I think with age) she has really become my big helper. Tonight..Rylee was fussy and just wanted to be held which makes it very hard to get dinner ready.

So I put her in the bouncer and said, "Rory Grace can you make your sister feel better?"
She put all her favorite toys in her bouncer, gave her the pacifier, and gave lots of kisses..all while she "thought" I wasn't watching. IT MADE ME SO PROUD. Granted...all nights are not like this..but most are and it sure makes my life easier when Rory is mommies big helper. :)

PS And I'm in a much better mood when Daddy gets home, too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment