Saturday, June 8, 2013

Family Fun Day at Parr Park In Grapevine :)

Greg was off work last Friday so we decided to have a Family Fun Day. My MOPS group gave us a list of summer fun activities. (My goal is to go to as many of those places as I can this summer) I have a highlighter and everything to ck off! One of the places is PARR park in Grapevine. I had never heard of it but we decided to check it out and the girls had a blast!! Best of all it was FREE!! We spent most of the morning/early afternoon at the Park and then went to Subway for lunch. It was a great day! :)
 



Crazy Girl!! :)

Sweet Rylee Roo in her first swing ride! :)



Love this pic!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the swing pic!! Rylee has changed so much. We need to pick a week for me to come up, now that I'm free. Love you!

    ReplyDelete