Thursday, August 29, 2013

First Day of Preschool at Northwood Church

Rory was very excited to go back to school today!  She loves school and all her friends and she couldn't wait to go!! Today I realized I only have less then two yrs with her till she goes off to Kindergarten. Tear! It made me so thankful that I chose to be a stay at home mommy! Time goes by so fast!

 Anywho...How did mommy spend her free time?!  Taking Rylee to the doctor. Rylee Roo is the sweetest easy going baby, but the last few days she has been fussy waking up during the night. I was a little worried because just last month she finally started sleeping in her crib through the night. I was terrified we were about to go back to our old habits. But turns out our little girl has allergies and is cutting her top 4 TEETH! OUCH!! Dr. Scott promised she will be feeling better in less then two weeks! :) 


My Teething little Monster and my purple haired preschooler!! Love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment