Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ray Ray's Shower :)

We had such a fun time hosting Reagan's Baby Shower!! Harrison and Blakely are scheduled to make there debut September 23rd. I can't wait!! Reagan has been such a wonderful Auntie...she treats my girls just as if they were her own and is always texting me asking me to send her a video of them or a picture. I get a little teary eyed when I think about it. Sometimes I over text to much pictures of the girls. I always have this fear I am bugging people....but with Rags I know she will love it!! It is something truly special when someone adores your children as much as you. I hope that I can be the same Aunt to Harrison and Blakely as Auntie Ray Ray has been to Rory and Rylee. :) Can't wait to meet these sweet little angels. :) 










I guess I'm the only smart one in this pic who wore sunglasses! We are all squinting!! Typical Boyd Family Pic! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment