Sunday, July 20, 2014

Babysitting Swap with the Sparks Family :)


Last October at Rory's friend, Isabella's, birthday party I met a mommy named Sara! She had two boys the same age as Rory and Rylee. We didn't get to chat much at the party, but a couple weeks later Isabella's mommy connected with me through Facebook and gave me her number. It seems like only yesterday.....
Well she has become one of my dear friends! We decided to do a babysitting date swap! Greg and I had wonderful Miss Sarah (another one) from church who we love, but I'm too cheap to book her often. With this wonderful babysitting swap...Sara watches the girls one night a month and I watch her boys one night a month! It is wonderful and FREE!!!! :) I love her dearly and I know that my girls are safely in her care! And she is the BEST because she knows all the shenanigans 4 and 2 year olds can pull! I am so blessed that we have met each other! :)
Sweet Babies! Rylee and Lucas! :)


It also helps that our kids have a blast together! Grayson and Rory :) 

These are the text pics I get when she is babysitting! Love it! 
My Birthday Date Night at Texas U Can Paint! So fun! :)  You can obviously tell whose painting is better! I will blame it on the wine. :)



Greg ready to paint the night away! and eat some cheese! :)
Preciousness! 
Another date night (Thanks to the SWAP!) in Southlake Town Square! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment