Thursday, July 24, 2014

Ice Skating with THE BIG MAN :)



I love Groupon! I can always find exciting, new, and fun things for the family to try! So one Saturday I mentioned to Greg we were going Ice Skating. Well actually HE and Rory were going ice skating! He is always up for fun things like that...which is why I love him so and his girls have given him the nickname "Big Man" if you didn't already know...because HE IS THE MAN! Anyway...it was such a fun morning! I personally have never laughed so hard. It took them 30 minutes to do one lap around the rice rink. Neither one were much of a skater...but it sure made for great entertainment for me. 
*side note: Greg will read this and ask why I didn't add this disclaimer. He was given ice skates instead of hockey skates....which was why he was not on his ice skating "A" game. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment