Sunday, August 10, 2014

Homestead Farms :)


Not much going on this past week. Rylee got some sort of virus last Friday. I thought she was better Wednesday and took them to the zoo! Had a great time but as soon as we got home the virus reminded me he hadn't left just yet. Everyone feeling better now! We went to Homestead Farms Saturday for our friend Lucas's 2nd Birthday! Lots of Fun! 

I have been known to plan ahead but this is ridiculous! We booked our 1st BIG Family Trip!! Disney Cruise! They only depart out of Galveston Nov/Dec 2015 and the 4 day cruise (I think a 7 day's is a bit long of a vaca with little ones) departs Christmas Eve! We are so excited! Can you tell? And yes I change the day everyday. When  Rory saw this magnet it finally hit her..."What in the world? I'm so excited!! I can't believe it! Will I see Minnie, Jake, Mickey?" The anticipation leading up to the trip is the best part....I think.:)

This trip means so much to us because we have never been able to take a BIG TRIP. We were so blessed that Greg was offered a new job in June. After many yrs of looking for the right job for our family, we hit the jackpot...we did not have to move and most importantly we did not have to leave our Church Home. Which is SUCHHH a wonderful part of our lives and Rory and Rylee's. I would just like to give a plug to Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University class we took at church in the Spring. IT WAS AMAZING! And honestly changed our lives. We started spending our money God's way and blessings just started falling into our lap including this new job! We had been wanting to take the class for a long time, but just never took the step. Then after I saw Rory's school director, Ann's, video testimony I signed us up. I actually saw her in the hall at church the other day and immediately began crying talking about how her video made me take the step to sign up and how it had changed our lives. GOD IS GOOD! We never doubted the plan he had for us during the last couple years of job uncertainty (There were some rough days, however.lol)  and now that we see the end we know he had a plan the whole time! :)





Rylee was a tad unsure of the goats..."Protect me Daddy!"


more comfortable around the baby goats... :)


Grayson!!!

Fun with Friends!! :)

Get it Girl! :)

So glad with Greg's new job he can make it to all these Saturday parties with me! Makes it much more enjoyable. :)

Come here Chicky Chicky! 
Happy Birthday, Lucas!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment