Sunday, January 3, 2010

8 weeks more or less till Baby Rory arrives.....I am seeing Dr. Vaughan every week now until her arrival. Greg and I had a wonderful holiday weekend.....we spent 4 whole days alone together and it was Great. NYE we went to dinner at Mi Cocina and then went to see Sherlock Holmes and did a little shopping around the Southlake Town Center. UMMM....Janie and Jack was having a huge sale and we bought Rory the cutest Christmas dress for next year. I am very glad Greg was with me because I might have gotten out of control. They have the cutest, cutest, outfits. :) New Years Day we did a little shopping at Target and then came home and did a little spring cleaning. Greg installed the car seats in the car and put together the beautiful rocking chair that we got for Christmas :) Yesterday we went to see Avatar 3D....i am starting to feel nauseous again with a lot of acid reflux...so I was a little scared to see the movie in 3D....however after a delicious movie theatre hot dog my nausea miraculously disappeared. Avatar was great......everyone should def go see it on the big screen. We also went to Rooms to Go and got some cute wall decor for Rory's room. Today we went to church and then had lunch at Fuzzy's Taco Shop....we have been relaxing and watching House/Cowboys. Greg and I took full advantage of this weekend....going to the movies, and we both each read a book. I think it is starting to hit us that we won't have this freedom for very much longer of course WE CAN'T WAIT!!! This weekend really was wonderful....it was the first weekend Greg had off and we had nothing to do since April....that's right April. We hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!!! We know 2010 will be a wonderful year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment