Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby Shower #2- Wonderful Co-Workers at Primrose

so cute!!!!
delicious food!!

Beautiful Diaper Cake...



Diaper Cake Creators....Ms. Faith and Ms. Haley!!!



Rory's Beautiful Cake!!


Ms. Ava.....the cake creator.....their are so many talented ladies at Primrose!


Maxie and I :) I love this little man!


Present time!

lovely ladies :)

Mrs. Kelli is the best!!! :)

more lovely primrose ladies!

Miss Sharayah and I.....i am so glad she came! She is going to give me a mommy makeover after Rory is born!

Taylor and Kaylynn

Ms. Rosemary and I....she is carrying a baby girl as well!


My wonderful assistant Ms. Kelli was nice enough to host a baby shower at her house for Rory and I. It was absolutely wonderful.....delicious food, great company, and amazing decorations not to mention great gifts. Thank you ladies for coming out and celebrating with me! I love yall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment