Monday, January 25, 2010

Estimated Time of Arrival....32 days!!!

We can't believe it....32 days if not sooner till Rory arrives. :) I have started my weekly appointments and starting next week they will start checking for dilation. I am still working and feeling pretty good except very tired.....and my back is hurting a bit. She is already in position to make her entrance into the world and as of last week she weighed just over 5 lbs with some chubby cheeks I must say. So cute!!!

This weekend was relaxing.....Saturday Greg and I went to the movies to see UP IN THE AIR. Great movie!! Then we had an early dinner at Brio.....Sunday we met Memme at On the Border for Lunch and then watched football. Greg is happy the Saints won!!!! As soon as we left On the Border I had a craving for the Molton Chocolate Cake at Chili's.....my first real craving. Of course my dotting husband delivered and it was delicious. I read another book this weekend.....only a few more weekends of movies, reading, sleeping, and going out to eat. We are definitely taking advantage. :)

1 comment:

  1. You enjoy every minute of those relaxing weekends! You deserve it, girl! So excited for Rory to arrive, praying for you guys!! Love you, and just wish we could be there.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete