Monday, May 10, 2010

Britten and Scott's Wedding :)

Reagan, Me, and Britten (the beautiful bride) :)
Rick, Mimi, and Leagan at reception

Greg and Fulsky being silly! :)


watching Tv with daddy at Rick and Mom's

Reagan and I at the wedding


:)

Cindy and Rory....she held Rory the whole time so Greg and I could eat! Thank you Cindy! Cindy and my Mom have been best friends since they were 5 years old! :)

Curious Rory!

This weekend Rick's daughter Britten got married. :) Greg and I drove down on Saturday and got to stop at Lindsey and Aaron's new house for a quick visit! It is so pretty! Then I went to the wedding while Greg watched Rory at my Mom and Rick's house. I came back to pick them up to go to the reception. Boy.....social events really change when you have a little one.
Here is the schedule of what went down....
7:00pm Leave Mom and Rick's
7:10pm Get Halfway to the reception I realize I forgot the bottle.
10 minutes of "should we go back?" "No....she will be fine." "I think we should go back." No it will be fine."
7:20pm Pull up to Valet...Rory starts screaming. "we should go back." Peal out of Valet and head back to the house to get bottle.
7:30pm Rory stops crying halfway back home. "Let's just go back and only stay for an hour and a half....that way we can be home in time to give her a bottle for her next feeding." "Are you sure?" " I don't know what do you think???"
7:35pm Head back to reception without bottle.
7:40pm Pull up to valet...."should we take the car seat?" "I don't know should we." "what do you think?"
7:45pm Rory is sleeping....get to reception. (take car seat)
Go to wrong wedding....
Greg finds my mom and where the right wedding is.....
We sit down eat dinner, visit for a few minutes, Greg has 1 beer.
Rory was wonderful the whole time!
9pm Leave reception...Rory screams the whole way home.
9:25pm Put Rory to sleep. Greg and I watch Father of the Bride and drink a couple of drink's on the porch overlooking Lake Austin. Great ending to a night!
The joys of being new parents.....we don't know what the heck we are doing. ha ha.
The wedding was beautiful! The bridesmaids dresses were gorgeous...and of course so was Britten! The food was delicous! Congratulations to Scott and Britten!
Thank you to Mere and Coopie for watching Toby!




No comments:

Post a Comment