Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day!

On Mother's Day we were in Austin so we got to go to my Favorite restaurant Tres Amigos. We celebrated with my mom, Rick, Mere, Cooper, Reagan, and Buddy Boy. It was great having us all together....chaos but Great!!! We are so blessed to have so many mommies in our lives......and I am grateful to have joined the club. This has already been the best 3 months of my life. I have a beautiful healthy sweet Rory and a wonderful husband who treats us both like queens. I couldn't ask for anything more. I am continuously giddy looking forward to seeing her when I am away and giddy just being around her. She makes my heart melt......and I am so thankful to God for bringing her into our lives. :)
Happy Mother's Day! To all the mommies and future mommies out there! :)
i think I need to clean my glasses.....Me and my sweet peanut at the wedding the night before.
Family at Tres Amigos

Mom and Coop

Reagan and Mom :)




No comments:

Post a Comment