Sunday, May 16, 2010

Congratulations to all the Graduates!

This weekend was a great and relaxing weekend.....We watched movies and relaxed. Well Rory and I did....Daddy had to work and did lots of yard work. Thank you Daddy! On Saturday evening we went to my friend Jamie's house to celebrate her graduation from Texas Women's University. There was BBQ and lots of Jamie's friends and family. Rory was absolutely perfect and smiled and cooed and was such a good girl. She amazes me everyday! It was a great weekend. I love going out of town to see friends and family but honestly i could be content just spending every weekend home with Greg, Rory, Toby, and Layla.
Congratulations to Jamie for Graduating from TCU with her degree in Education.
Congratulations to my Cousin Tori for getting her Law Degree from SMU.
Congratulations to Luke for Graduating High School and headed to University of Nebraska!
We love all of you!
Mommy and Rory....her smile melts our hearts! Of course she was smiling at her Daddy!

Jamie, Rory, and I :)

The Armstrong's and Rory :)



No comments:

Post a Comment