Sunday, July 25, 2010

Family Weekend and GHS 10 Year Reunion

Paw-Paw, Carlene, and Rory :)
Cousins

i love it!!

Amanda and I...Best Friends since 5th Grade! :)

Misty, Nan, and I :)

Relaxing by the pool :)

Uncle Buddy and Rory....he is very afraid of "the spit up"

Rory loves to sit in her Bumbo and listen to every talk! :)

Rory and Paw-Paw :)

:)

This weekend we went home to Georgetown for our 10 YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION! It was a great time! We got into town Friday afternoon and met Mom, Cindy, Reagan, and Fuller at Greg's Favorite Restaurant THE MONUMENT. Then we headed to my Dad and Carlene's House....we relaxed and hung out by the pool and then headed to the Rattlesnake Inn for a casual pre-reunion get together. Buddy and Bartschmidt came too....it was a good time. It was nice seeing old friends but I loved hanging out with my brother more! I miss him so much! Saturday the whole family came and my dad and brother grilled hamburgers....we had a great time hanging out by the pool. Saturday was the big reunion....it was a lot of fun and we are so thankful for Carlene and Dad for taking care of Rory both nights. We had a great time with friends and family!!! I love when we are all together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment