Saturday, July 31, 2010

God Bless Ms. Flori! :)

Rory and Mrs. Flori
As much I would love to be a stay at home mommy, the next best thing is to have Rory be surrounded by amazing teachers. She loves school and enjoys playing with all of her friends. All the teachers in Rory's class are wonderful, but she has a special bond with Mrs. Flori. Every morning when I drop Rory off she always has the biggest smile to give Mrs. Flori. She takes wonderful care of Rory and always gives me updates throughout the day. "Rory pooped this morning!" is what she reports most often. Rory gets constipation quite often and when she is constipated she is NOT Happy!! Rory is very apprehensive when it comes to strangers and Mrs. Flori is her securtiy blanket. :) She is also a dear friend to me and hugs me when I am a crying mommy. Rory was sick a couple weeks ago i kept her home one day, but she still had congestion and I had to go back to work. I cried when I dropped her off and Ms. Flori hugged me and promised she would come get me if Rory acted like she didnt feel good. OF Course she was smiling all day! Great Teachers are hard to find these days, if you are reading this and you have a child especially under the age of 5 Tell their teachers they are a blessing. They truly are...especially the good ones who care and take the extra step! :)
I just proof read this and started to cry. I love all the teachers in Rory's room! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment