Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fourth of July in Azle!!

Last weekend we headed up to Azle for the Fourth....we enjoyed lots of eating, drinking, and swimming. It was a great weekend! Rory got lots of love and attention from the Hammerlun/Mullins side of the family and she enjoyed every minute of it. Mommy and Daddy also enjoyed relaxing and being cooked for by Nana V. Thank yall! We also got to see my mom the Friday before....we enjoyed an evening of wine and movies and she watched the dogs while we were in AZLE. Thank you mom! We hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July! I love dressing Rory up for Holidays!!! She looks so cute in Red/White/Blue! I can't wait for Halloween and Christmas!!
Linds and Aaron about to hit the lake :)
relaxing in the pool

Papa J and Rory :)

Linds and I

Relaxing :)
Cousin Brit and Aunt Terri

Linds and Grandma Connie

Aunt Linds Feeding Rory

I love this pic!

Hanging out on the patio with Great Grandpa Dick :)

i love my sweet baby!

:)

Watching some golf :)

Uncle Aaron :)















1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! Can't wait to see Miss Rory again
    Love ya all!
    Papa J

    ReplyDelete