Thursday, August 30, 2012

Rory's 1st Day of Mother's Day Out


Such a big girl...so excited for SCHOOL!!

Showing off her backpack....that she LOVES!!

Rory had her first day of Mother's Day Out at Northwood Church today. We have been talking about school for a couple months now and she was ready to paint, color, sing with friends, and play outside! We dropped her off and she went right in (but did not want to take off her backpack!). We tried to get a picture with her, but she thought we were going to take her backpack off so she wouldn't let us near her.  Her teachers Ms. Nancy and Ms. Lois are so nice! When I picked her up they said she did a great job! That she didn't nap but she laid on her nap mat quietly. I knew she wouldn't nap...so I am so glad she listened to her teachers. She was coloring at a table with a friend when I picked her up and didn't seem to want to leave. SUCCESS! I spent my alone time....at Target, and cleaning the house for our family who is visiting this weekend. Sadly...cleaning is therapeutic when there is not a toddler following you around destroying what you just picked up. I am SOOOO proud of her..I can't believe how big she is!! Of course we had to stop by Sonic for a milkshake treat in honor of her first day at school!! :)

I bought a new lens yesterday...so the camera is FIXED!! woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment