Monday, October 8, 2012

Great Weekend!

Rory is ready for Halloween in her Goldfish Costume from Nana and Papa J!! She loves it!!

Lunch with the Snyder's at Twisted Root in Roanoke :)

This was one of the cutest things I have ever seen!! Rory and Colton holding hands strolling the Roanoke Square!

On there way to the Cupcake Store!

Yummy Cupcakes!!

YUMMY!! Cupcake Date with the adorable Colton!

Colton Practicing crawling under smoke!

Rory just ran!

Making a "tile" at the Home Depot Station!

Riding the Choo Choo!!
Family Pic!

Rory and the "Game Warden" :)

Rory waiting for her Mimi at the Window!!

YEAH Mimi's HERE!!

Tea Party with Mimi

I love having a tea party with my Mimi, Minnie Mouse, and Elmo!!
We had a great weekend!! My back was killing me last week...so I was so thankful Greg was off this weekend. I relaxed with my heating pad and even got to plant my booty on the couch and watch the entire Tech/OU football game. I fell asleep during the second half...and good thing...Ouch that was rough! We also met the Snyder's for lunch in Roanoke and went to the Roanoke Fire Station Open House to celebrate Fire Safety Week!! Rory loves fire trucks! Mimi also came down Sunday for the night and watched Rory so Greg and I could go to the movies/dinner! So thankful for that! With so much help from Greg and Mimi I feel rejuvenated and ready to take on the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment