Sunday, March 24, 2013

2nd Annual Daddy Daughter Dance at Church

This Saturday, Rory and Greg attended the Daddy Daughter Dance at our Church. This is the second year they have gone and Rory had a blast! Not going to lie...I was a little jealous of her. Greg looked so handsome I wanted to go to the dance with him. :) She danced the night away and LOVED LOVED her blue dress. She had a massive meltdown before bed when she had to take of the dress and sparkly shoes..hey at least we got her out of her "blue shirt." She kept saying.."but I want to be pretty, mama!" of course..I said "you are pretty inside and out without your blue dress on." Typical Mommy answer! Love my husband.. who treats our girls like the ladies they are and will show them  what to expect from future gentleman in the future. :) PS. Rory just woke up and the first thing she said was "I want to wear my blue princess dress!" I think the blue shirt may of been replaced. :)
 


While Daddy and Rory were at the dance...Rylee enjoyed chewing on her toes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment