Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Break 2013



Patio Lunch at Rosa's with Aunt JJ :)

Fun at the Park with JJ :)


Aww...Sisterly Love! Rory loves to climb in Rylee's crib to cuddle! Love the above picture...after this shot was taken Rory said, "Rylee don't poke me in the eye...that hurts!" I think Rory finds it hard to understand why she gets in trouble when she pokes Rylee in the eye (among other things) and Rylee doesn't get in trouble when she does the same. ha ha!

Love these sweet girls! :)

Play Dough and Dress up with Lauren!


MIMI VISIT! :)

 Park time with Mimi! :)

A little workout...(I am ashamed to say I tried the monkey bars and it was NOT pretty!)



 Flying Kites at the Park with Daddy! :)

While I have Spring Break all yr long...Rory was out of school this week and the wonderful teachers in my life were off so we had Mimi and JJ come over to play! :) This week we spent lots of time at the park, had a great visit from Mimi, fun day with JJ, and a playdate with Lauren! It was a great beautiful week in Fort Worth! :) Hope everyone had a great Spring Break! :)

1 comment:

  1. I looovvvveeee that pic or Rory and Rylee

    ReplyDelete