Sunday, March 3, 2013

Wisdom Teeth

This sweet little angel brings so much JOY to our lives! I could look at this smile  24/7! :)

Here is the note I wrote to Greg a couple of hours after I got home and couldn't talk and was still "out of it"  and hardly knew where I was it says..."When can I have water? and look at my medicine when can I take pain pill?."

My sisters wanted a picture...I sent this to them of to which Reagan replied..."DORK! You look like the girl from sixteen candles with the neck brace!"


I had my wisdom teeth taken out on Thursday! Greg took Thursday and Friday off to take care of me AND the girls! HE DID SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB! I was feeling alright on Friday so he took Rory to the Jump Place and up to the golf course. A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO NANA! Who came up to Fort Worth on such short notice to take me to my appt so Greg did not have to wait in the waiting room for a couple hrs with both girls. She even watched the girl's Wednesday night so Greg and I could go to dinner. :) THANK YOU THANK YOU TO MY SWEET HUBBY and NANA V! Love y'all! Feeling good today! :)

1 comment: