Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Aunt JJ


We are sad to see our roomie go!! 


A little hair washing in the sink! :)
About Mid December we had a huge ice storm...my dear friend Jamie decided she wanted to have a Pinterest day so she headed to Michael's/Target to stock up on Craft Items! She fell and broke her leg and ankle on a sheet of ice outside the store. She was in the hospital for 3 days and considering she lives on the 3rd story of her apartment building she couldn't return to her home. :( The Hammerlun Family took her in!) She stayed with us for 2.5 weeks. Jamie is like a sister to me and while it was an adjustment for both of us (she is used to living the single life of hitting the town and "quiet" time when she needs it and i had an extra person to take care of (laundry, taking boot on and off, cooking for)  As she was pretty much on bed rest that first week, we made the best of it. She may of been reprimanded by me once for going to the bathroom just as I put the girls down for bed. I think my exact words were "If you wake them I'm going to kill you Jamie Lynn!" Joking of course (maybe)! The scooter and walker were not my friend! lol. Rory and Rylee greeted her every morning and Rylee said "JJ" about 20 times a day! Jamie says she misses that so! We did love having her here and the day she left we both cried....It was nice to have a friend around to keep this stay at home mom company. We love you Jamie and you are always WELCOME in our home!! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment