Monday, January 27, 2014

Duck Hunting two weekends in a row! I don't know how Gregory convinced me of that...but thankfully Mimi came up to keep me company! We had a great time...Rory had a birthday party Saturday so she took care of Rylee while we went to that! :) Thank you so much Mimi!
Pedicures with Mimi! 

Mimi will be moving the weekend of Rory's birthday party so we celebrated a bit early...Mimi gave her a Doc McStuffins doll. She loves it!! So much that this morning she took it to Lauren's and we forgot it. When we got home she began crying. I thought she would get over it but she went to her room shut the door, pulled the covers over her head and began crying "Doc McStuffins! My Doc McStuffins!" I tried reasoning with her, "We will get it on Wednesday when we go back over to her house." Then a teaching moment..."when we take things to other people's homes we have to be responsible and remember to bring them back home." That didn't work and after an hr of her crying we were back in the car driving back to Trophy Club to retrieve Doc! 
Park Time! 


Throwing Rocks in the river!








 Juliet's birthday party! :) 



Greg got home early, so Mom and I had time to go to lunch and get a margarita before taking her to Train Station! It was lovely! 
Duck Hunters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment