Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby Shower








Mommy and Daddy :)



It's baby time...Misty and H Bomb and Reagan getting her baby fix with Miss Maddie! :)



My beautiful sisters....Mere, Reagan, Linds, and Nan hosted a wonderful shower for Rory. It was perfect!!! Lots of good snacks....yummy cucumber sandwiches, dips, little cakes, and mimosas.(for the guest only of course) I felt so loved, and appreciated all the gifts for Greg, Rory, and I. We came home Sunday evening and put almost everything away. Her room is looking so pretty and we are feeling a little bit more prepared. The crib arrived yesterday....with a huge hole in the box and scratchs and cracks to part of the wooden frame from shipping damage. So we have to send it back and wait a few more weeks. I promise I will post pictures soon, but I want to wait till it is perfect!!!! Here are some baby shower pictures...i will keep posting as I get more in from family and friends.

We had another appointment on Tuesday with Dr. Payne. (perinatal doctor) He said everything looks good....but that he wanted to see me back in 4 weeks. This made me a little worried since last time he said that would be my last appointment with him, but I guess he wants to just keep a close eye on Rory and I. She weighs 3 lbs.....which i am so excited about. :) 11 weeks to go!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will send you pics this weekend!! I have been so busy this week with observations and other stuff!! Sorry!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete