Saturday, December 26, 2009

A White Christmas in Azle......

Blizzard conditions in Azle


Linds and Aaron....brrrr!

Grandpa Dick and the Wii






Just preparing Greg for what I will be doing to him in 8 weeks.....

YEAH....ROCKING CHAIR....greg's thoughts..."oh great something else I have to put together." ha ha!


the puzzle table...where I spent most of my time. :)

the wii....

the girls in their christmas pjs

Christmas Eve Dinner :)

Cookies

our cookie making attire


the boys in their pjs

Memme's Bling Bling

We had a wonderful white Christmas in Azle. It was very relaxing.....we ate, drank, played the Wii, watched Christmas movies, and my favorite the puzzle. Seriously, I was obsessed with a puzzle Memme had set up. My favorite gift was a white rocking chair for Rory's room. :) Here are some pictures from a wonderful Christmas 2009. Thank you Memme for cooking....everything was delicious. Being pregnant at Christmas is the best.....all the yummy snacks! Here are some pictures....today we are headed to the movies and then dinner in Dallas with the family. :) Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment