Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Dinner 2

i love these kinds of pictures....the pre picture before the real picture...we did get a "real" picture but I like the action shots better.....Grandpa Dick, Grandma Connie, Greg (with my purse) and me!
After dinner conversation......:)

Cousin Brittany, Aunt Terri, and Grandma Connie....cooking a delicious meal!

Memme, Grandpa Dick, Papa J, and Uncle Rick
Greg and Cousin Andy


On Tuesday night, we met a bunch of Greg's family at Grandma Connie and Grandpa Dick's for a delicious Christmas dinner. She is the best cook!!!! :) We are headed off to Azle to spend Christmas with Memme, Papa J, Linds, and Aaron. IT JUST STARTED TO SNOW TOO!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas. Greg and I have been so blessed this year...we will be thinking of this on the birth of Jesus. There is a Faith Hill Christmas song called A Baby Changes Everything....i cry almost every time I hear it. It is about Mary and the birth of Jesus....and I just think how blessed I am to have had a healthy pregnancy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment